We are delighted to have a panel of seasoned sales professionals joining us from the main areas of the capital markets (i.e. equities, fixed income and derivatives), as well as a moderator with both sell side experience and the client view. Together, we will:
1) explore how the nature of capital markets sales has changed;
2) discuss what essential skills and strategies are required to be successful going forward, especially in such a rapidly transforming environment;
3) outline various resources that can be harnessed to strengthen your sales skills;
4) provide expert tips on how to launch your sales career and how to take the next steps once your career is started.
This event is geared towards anyone looking to develop or further a career in capital markets sales, especially on a trading floor, or for those interested in the evolution of the sales role. We will explore the key skills and strategies needed to be a successful sales person in capital markets. The content is useful for anyone in capital markets sales, wants to be in sales or interacts with sales people
- Learn key skills and strategies needed to be successful in capital markets sales
- Find out how capital markets sales is evolving so you can stay ahead of the curve
- Discover essential resources for developing relevant skills
- Listen to real world examples from seasoned professionals and learn their tips
- Consider the benefits developing a career in capital markets sales
Registration details shared via email.