The Master of Financial Economics (MFE) is a world-class limited-enrollment professional program offered by the University of Toronto’s Department of Economics in collaboration with the Rotman School of Management. It provides a broad understanding of financial theory and the economics framework upon which that theory is based. Students are equipped with the knowledge and tools required to build successful careers in finance through both the classroom and work experience in the financial services sector.
- [NEW] MFE Summer 2022 Intake Application is Now Open!
- [NEW] Not sure which Master program is right for you? Attend the University of Toronto Finance Masters Panel!
- MFE Open House registration is now open: Nov. 15, 2021
- Fanny Qifang Wu (MFE 2022) and Hailey Paget (MFE 2023) selected for Women in Financial Markets Internship Program
- Board of Directors Appointments within the Master of Financial Economics Alumni Association (the “MFEAA”)