The Master of Financial Economics (MFE) is a world-class limited-enrollment professional program offered by the University of Toronto’s Department of Economics in collaboration with the Rotman School of Management. It provides a broad understanding of financial theory and the economics framework upon which that theory is based. Students are equipped with the knowledge and tools required to build successful careers in finance through both the classroom and work experience in the financial services sector.
- Board of Directors Appointments within the Master of Financial Economics Alumni Association (the “MFEAA”)
- MFE Program will start early in July 2021
- Lindsay Scott (MFE 2008) wins 2020 Women in Capital Markets (WCM) Rising Star Award
- Frank Ieraci (MFE 2005) CPPI appointment as Senior Managing Director
- Andrew Heald (MFE 2005) receives CFA Society Toronto Volunteer Award
- Danielle Shkiler (MFE 2021) selected for Women in Financial Markets Internship Program